Lithofin KF Silicone Remover* is used as a cleaning aid for silicone stains and to remove old silicone joints. Suitable for all solvent- and acid-resistant ceramic tiles, sanitary porcelain, glass, acrylic and much more. The viscous consistency also allows longer exposure times.
- is quick-acting
- can be wiped off without leaving any residues
Directions for use:
- Cut out old joints, scrape off residues and layers as far as possible.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Apply with a brush directly onto the dry residues or stains and smooth or distribute. Layer thickness: approx. 2mm.
- Let it work for approx. 1 hour depending on the material, for stubborn residues up to approx. 8 hours.
- Remove the soft silicone with a spatula and clean the surface with a cloth or sponge.
- Then remove it completely with ethyl alcohol or acetone.
- For particularly stubborn soiling, repeat the procedure with a longer exposure time.
*Not suitable for use on natural and artificial stone, various plastics, paints, varnishes, coloured cement joints, wood, aluminium and similar. Protect alternative seals in the bath area.